pressing the mind grapes: “Is it your woman times?”
- Top Chef’s Dale still has me mesmerized. Is it the bad attitude? The fact that he is even cuter when he is mad? Or the fact that he made halo-halo for a dessert challenge last week, doubtless sending oodles of non-Pinoys to Wikipedia to find out more about this tasty treat?
- This is what I’m currently recapping for Recapist: Everybody Hates Chris, Aliens in America, The Hills, 30 Rock, and Step It Up & Dance. I’m not surprised that none of my friends ever ask for me for television recommendations.
- Go Jasmine is on hiatus while I try to get motivated enough to write a comprehensive recap of my trip to Whistler for Maria & Clancy’s wedding. Which is a shame because Biz Markie was totally on my flight to YVR. The Biz!
- It’s been 2 months since my last piece for Time Out Chicago. I should probably get to work on pitch letters.
- I no longer wantonly surf the web like I used to as I read everything as a RSS feed in Google Reader. If your web site does not have a RSS feed, I’m not reading it.
- I expect that someday soon Google will run my life for me. Which I’m kinda fine with, though when, if ever, will I ever fall off the Google grid?
- I have serious spring-cleaning to do. I’ve bought some fabulous shoes in the last couple of months, and there are some shoes that just need to go.
- What am I doing with my stimulus check? I may have to go into this at Jasmine Shops.
- Sunday is Mother’s Day. Don’t forget to get your mother or mom-like figure something nice? My mom likes fancy soaps but she never uses them. She prefers to leave them in the wrapper and arrange them artfully on top of the toilet tank.