News from the Flip Front expects to make its triumphant return this week. But in case you’ve been wondering:
- I’m good.
- Work is pretty quiet.
- Yes, I saw ‘The Dark Knight’ and I loved it.
- The “Watchmen” trailer melted my brain into a puddle of fangirl mush. Meaning, it was incredible, and you should see it, too.
- Oh yeah, I love Mad Men, too.
- No, nothing in Time Out since spring.
- No, but I’m working on a book with Nick. And I’m almost done with the outline for “Bamboo”, my Asian remake of Diana Ross vehicle “Mahogany”.
- Yes, they loved their visit to Chicago. And no, they didn’t completely drive me crazy.
- Oh yeah, she had the baby. The baby looks like Joe, but has Jacinda’s eyes and chin. And her hair, too.
- Still can’t vote. Or drive. Or ride a bicycle. Yes, I’ll be applying for citizenship some time this year.
- Really? You should have come over and said hi.
- I always look grumpy. I do that to keep the douches away.
- Update! I got a producer credit in the latest video from Internets Celebrities. Check it out!