Disgrasian Does Denver
Okay. I understand that title may be a bit distasteful, but I am trying to alert you to the fact that Diana is in Denver for DNC ’08. She’s blogging! She’s tweeting! So show a sista some love and check it out.
- LiveBlogging from the Democratic Nationasianal Convention
- AMAZIAN OF THE WEEK! Superdelegate Crystal Strait
- BABEWATCH: CA Delegate Molly Kawahata
- Another Reason to Be A Delegate: We Dress Better
- DNC Updasian: Much to Write About Nothing
- Lasian Start
Follow DISGRASIAN™ on Twitter at twitter.com/disgrasian.
Oh, and KRS-1 (my friend, not the rapper — I’m gonna give this alias thing a try) got me a totally sweet (pink!) Obama t-shirt. She nabbed some swag during a recent visit to see our pal WDB at Obama campaign headquarters. The way KRS-1 describes it, the swag closet at Obama HQ sounds like the accessories closet at Vogue, a collection of the best and most wonderful Obama apparel, accessories and miscellaneous goods one could ever want. Would love to see it myself in person, hint hint.
And in case you missed it, Michelle Obama’s speech from last night. It was pretty incredible. Yes, I admit it, I teared up.