Originally uploaded by jasmined
- I’m sorry, I know I’ve already been through two iPhones (bought first one last February when pink Razr finally pooped out while I was on vacation, then sold it to a friend of Jeff’s when 3G came out) in a little over a year, but I want the new 3GS. Alas, I just checked and I don’t qualify for the upgrade price until 12/19/09. Marking my calendar now.
- Missed the WWDC keynote? Ars Technica live-blogged it. You can catch the replay here.
- Nick and Nadine were in town this weekend (actually, they’re still here, as their flight back home leaves tonight) and we ate at a bunch of tasty places:
- Friday night dinner: Schwa [my Flickr photo set]
- Saturday night dinner: Cafe Iberico [lovely photo of Nick’s sister Alex, Jacinda, and Nadine]
- Sunday after brunch: The Publican [alas no photos of us with Jeremy L. or Phil W., but I assure you it was delicious]
- Star Jones has a nice letter you can copy, paste, and send to your government reps, asking for assistance in getting Laura Ling and Euna Lee released. [Positively Star]
- I enjoyed the Tony Awards as much as anybody — yes, even with the poor direction and myriad audio errors — but what’s up with people saying Bret Michaels getting hurt by a descending set backdrop being the best part of the program? Would people really be happy if he had been seriously injured? [aggregated coverage on Google]
- Stephen Colbert’s new buzzcut looks hot. [NYT]
- F*ck you, North Korea [Disgrasian™]