the fatorialist: back from vacation
- The dress is too short to wear to work.
- The shoes are making my toes sweaty.
- I’m reading “My Life in France” instead of “Infinite Jest”, going back on my pledge to the Infinite Summer people. Sorry, dudes.
- Did I mention I still have a BlogHer ’09 recap coming? Le sigh.
- Back to the dress for a minute. On the plus side — which should be the name for a cheesy plus-size blog, by the way, somebody make that shit happen! — I think the print of the fabric is pretty and doesn’t make me look like I’m big piece of furniture. Don’t you find, fellow fat girls, that some prints make you look not so much dressed as upholstered? That and looking like a toddler in my clothes are my two biggest pet peeves/fears when it comes to dressing myself.